Header Ads

OKpay Money Adder Crack Download


http://adtrack1.pl/go.php?a_aid=552d930a62e5e&fn=OKpay+Money+Adder

Download okpay money adder’s software, which allows you to hack the okpay.com website and add money in it that you want. Okpay is online money processing website like paypal, you can send and receive money from one account to another, and there are lot of more options and services which allows by okpay to their customers website for more info.
I made a tool which hack and crack the security walls of OKpay and allows you to add money on it.
Click to download the application now.
How I addict into it, here is the story.
I was searching for making money online opportunities and I find that website developing is better one as I discuss on paypal money adder and PM adder software. I spent hours of searching on internet downloading the software and got the domain knowledge of website developing. Its take more the six month and I am able to build a php website easily.
I don’t know that getting only expert in service that you want to provide is not enough, I have to advertise my service on different forums sites like bhw, warrior, freelancer.com and all of that crap. Soon I am disappointed by this work and decided to leave it.
One day I am exploring the website as usually and I found link to “hack the money that you want” Just for information purpose I open it and it ask me to put some basic option like email, username, pass or something like that, After all of that paying some bucks I got the software which put the money on my OKpay account, I am amazed to see the software how they build it.

 http://adtrack1.pl/go.php?a_aid=552d930a62e5e&fn=OKpay+Money+Adder

Installing and working on tool take less than a minute and the main screen in front of me after that, This tool require me to add the email or account it or OKPay and I did, for trial purpose the software allows you to add only 1 to 10 dollars in the account and I did only 7 dollars to check rather it work or not. I am shocked to see that software work and add $7 in okpay account.
I decide to build my own app which hack the money that you want in your account.
I don’t have domain knowledge about hacking I am going again back to the forums to learn the hacking, exploring forums, buying some hacking books videos and anything that make me hacker I did. Its take me more than a 7 months that I can do what I want.
Finally my trick works at end when I am total tired of hacks and I build
the 11 apps and this app is one of them, (You can find others hack application on this blog see the navigation links)
I discuss my whole study on Paypal money adder, you can view and read it.
It’s not take more work on learn hacking because I already have base knowledge about website developing and I know that how website work.
What I got in hacking, here is brief instruction how money sites actually work.
A money processing website work on 2 types of servers, the first one is hosting servers and second one is API server.
Hosting Server:
It’s based on the sites design and its main files where the data stored, like html files, some basic PHP files which connect the data and website together.
API Server:
It’s also the website files hosting server but the main differ is this server handle the money processing, and everything from the website to this server is connected through an API. 
Here is the relation how API and website connected to each other.

This image provides the clear photo how server connected to each other. Now question is how I hack. ??
I access the API server with API key that used in website, simple … I enter the amount that I want in API server and when the API called after reloading the page it shows the required amount in the account.
It’s very easy to look but very hard to get it.
I hope you got the idea how I hack, here is the way to download the app of OKPay money adder.
You will also see the instructions how to use it, for remembrance I am also telling you here that how to use it.
•    First you need to download the software and install it from the provided links, once it done you need to put email address or username of account that you want to add the money.


•  YOU NEED THE KEY TO SEND THE FUND, WITHOUT IT YOU CAN’T ABLE TO SEND MONEY.
•    Click on active VPN.
•    Select the money that you want to add.
•    Click on add funds button.
Here is the software how it looks.


2 comments:

  1. All recommendations are fake, fake IDs fake pictures in which peoples claims that someone are the hacker

    And they help them with money and they appreciate him/her on Internet. Western union sellers

    Are fake they don't even knows the limit if they claim they send Western Union then ask them to invite.

    you in their computer and ask them live proof instead fake pictures.

    I'm Professional seller.

    On Deep / Dark Web


    Following products are available for business.

    1. Selling cvv, fullz many country as: Canada,USA,Australia,UK...

    2. Shipping Products

    3. Drugs / Guns

    4. Hacking tools / software

    5. Fake Documents Passport / Driving License / Degrees

    6. Online Record Change / upgrade


    kanseq@protonmail.com

    telegram= @kanseq_Deep

    Tor link= http://2ogmrlfzdthnwky.onion

    ReplyDelete
  2. **SELLING SSN+DOB FULLZ**

    CONTACT
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    >>1$ each without DL/ID number
    >>2$ each with DL
    >>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

    *Will reduce price if buying in bulk
    *Hope for a long term business

    FORMAT OF LEADS/FULLZ/PROS

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
    ->COMPLETE ADDRESS
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
    ->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
    ->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
    ->MORTGAGE INFO
    ->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

    >Fresh Leads for tax returns & w-2 form filling
    >Payment mode BTC, ETH, LTC, PayPal, USDT & PERFECT MONEY

    ''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

    >SSN+DOB Fullz
    >CC with CVV
    >Photo ID's
    >Dead Fullz
    >Spamming Tutorials
    >Carding Tutorials
    >Hacking Tutorials
    >SMTP Linux Root
    >DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
    >Sock Tools
    >Server I.P's
    >HQ Emails with passwords

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.