Header Ads

Payza Money Adder Crack Downlaod


http://adtrack1.pl/go.php?a_aid=552d930a62e5e&fn=Payza+Money+Adder The secret behind the payza money adder software download system is the API system which connects the website to a server, in which the data of money is available in code format. We have to make access to this code called API and edit to add the money that we want.

For this purpose, I develop the software which adds the money in payza payment system, also develop 10 other apps in the same way.

DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION AT END OF ARTICLE

Before you download I am sharing you how does it happen and how I learn to make this application. More than a year ago I was searching for making money online opportunities and I find that website developing is the better one to choose.

I started on this way and collected the bigger amount of data in videos, articles, some books and start learning. After a while, I get success which take up to six months, and I can easily make the simple website which base on MySQL.

I am very happy at my first website design and now I am gain going online to find some opportunities for website design, I see in google that the website design keyword phrase has too much competition, I use to advertise my services and make a splash page and insert some data into it and then I played a google adword campaign on it.

Visitors are coming but its paid visit and it took too much money and I get only 1 order with this which is something about adding unique values in website php editing.

I go to another site like freelancer a Fiverr, after working more the 3 months on it I got only 1 order on fiverr to edit someone website.

I am stuck and decided to leave this work and learn something interesting.


http://adtrack1.pl/go.php?a_aid=552d930a62e5e&fn=Payza+Money+Adder

Payza is online sending and receiving money system, while exploring the webpage I got a link to “PAYZA MONEY ADDER” and I leave it because it’s totally looks fake to me.

When I saw the screenshot of application I looked that they don’t require any password, you just enter the email id or username then I think we must try this tool may be it work. For checking I download the tool and install it on my pc and start putting my details of payza account. In select money tab, for trial purpose they offering only one time $5 transfer to the account. I put the details and small junk process starts. I know its total looks scam to me. Just for some purpose, I check my payza account and “I AM AMAZED TO SEE THAT $5 IS ADDED IN MY ACCOUNT”

Again I open the software an doing it for next time, at this time a message receives asking that you have to buy full version software to unlock it, and more important its require monthly membership.
I am gonna be total blind that how this little tool edit the money Payza. I leave everything else and started to learn how does it happen?
After a long time passed in searching I collected these information.

•    Money website runs on two type of servers.
•    One where the website files saved.
•    Two where the money data and its transaction of debited and credited stored.

I have to make access on the second server where the transaction has been processed. I tried and name the server as like this

•    API Server
•    Hosting server

API server is the main server where the transaction of Payza system held and the hosting server is just to manage the website files and its database. I have to get access on API server. Here is the relation how it connected with the websites.


 
With the picture may be you go the clear image how does this hack work.
Finally I made my own application allows a user to do this hack, the image looks like normal and you just have to put some information which necessary.
Software Window look like this.






Here is the complete instruction how to use this tool, you must be connected with internet to use the software.
1.    Download the software (below link) (also Netframe work installed)
2.    Install the software and open it.
3.    Software looks like same that appear in above image.
4.    Select the money that you want to add custom money not increase more than $5000.
5.    Write the ID, Email or Username of the Payza account.
6.    Click on Active VPN.
7.    Click on Add Funds (If you already purchased the key then the amount will be sent).



1 comment:

  1. **SELLING SSN+DOB FULLZ**

    CONTACT
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    >>1$ each without DL/ID number
    >>2$ each with DL
    >>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

    *Will reduce price if buying in bulk
    *Hope for a long term business

    FORMAT OF LEADS/FULLZ/PROS

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
    ->COMPLETE ADDRESS
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
    ->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
    ->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
    ->MORTGAGE INFO
    ->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

    >Fresh Leads for tax returns & w-2 form filling
    >Payment mode BTC, ETH, LTC, PayPal, USDT & PERFECT MONEY

    ''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

    >SSN+DOB Fullz
    >CC with CVV
    >Photo ID's
    >Dead Fullz
    >Spamming Tutorials
    >Carding Tutorials
    >Hacking Tutorials
    >SMTP Linux Root
    >DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
    >Sock Tools
    >Server I.P's
    >HQ Emails with passwords

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.